viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

A new mail account... a new blog.. a new Site... How many do we need just to keep up?


So here I am, opening a new e-mail account, a new website, my new blogspot, just because some of my Tri Friends are on this Blog Community.

How many do we really need?

I'm sure we only "need" one.

I could just keep my hotmail account janosotog@hotmail where I have my "Space" and that should be enough right?

Maybe not........long time ago in your hotmail If someone sent you a heavy attachment (3 or 4 pictures ) your inbox was full.

So that's why I opened my yahoo account janosoto@yahoo.com

Then there's my busines account jano@luccasport.com and of course it's website http://www.luccasport.com/

And again, some months ago http://www.iamtri.com/ appeared.................. Sure I had to be there..................... right? a triathletes only web community!
I am a triathlete so sure I had to be there!

Sounds crazy right? Well......... Right now I feel like Neo! Here we are all living part of our lives in the Matrix.

All said......... WELCOME TO MY BLOGSPOT

Neo.

oooooooooops! I mean JANO!!!

No hay comentarios: